As previously posted I am not fond of grocery shopping at Winco. I do like Trader Joe's, it's a clean organized store. After Michael and I checked out of the nightmare at Winco we headed to Trader Joe's. I was still happy with my miracle at Winco and so the city of Beaverton traffic didn't bother me at that point. Found a parking space quickly and without almost getting into a bunch of accidents like over at Winco.
We walked into the store and were greeted with a bright cheery display of beautiful flowers. Their garden section is at the beginning of the store and I think sub consciously it puts people in a better mood. I love their produce. They have a wonderful selection of fruits and veggies at a very reasonable price. They have gourmet stuff that makes you want to cook, of course as soon as I walk out of the store POOF that crazy thought is gone!!! It was busy there too, and of course you have the aisle pigs but overall it is a much nicer experience!!! I got my goodies and got out!!!! Nice cashier, well stocked, and clean store. I give Trader Joe's a 2 thumbs up!!!
It's never too late!
13 years ago
1 comment:
I seldom go there...but yes, no doubt about it, they have better quality stuff...but one thing I can tell u, WinCo has the BEST grapes...don't believe me? Try it, just don't go there on the weekends or even Friday...I usually go on Tuesday/Wednesday MORNING! Did u get the cereal from TJ? Did Michael liked it??
Post a Comment