Good Morning World!!!!
It's a happy morning in my house. Today is the day!!! I've waited a whole year for this day, I've been searching, hoping that they would change their policy. I've been patient.
Yesterday (you need to scroll down to my Winco blog to fully appreciate this blog) I found it. There quietly waiting for me to notice was my creamer for my coffee that finally came out for the "holidays" (IT IS NOT HOLIDAY SEASON YET TO ME!!!). It's the "Peppermint Mocha" creamer.
OK, the water is boiling. LA la la la la. The microwave has just gone off. I grab the "Folgers" instant coffee. I open the fridge and carefully pull out my precious creamer. "Hello, how you doin'??. GLUG, GLUG, GLUG goes the cream into my coffee mug. Stir, stir stir. Smell the aroma, the steam fogs my glasses. The spoon jabs my nose. Bad spoon!! Sluuurrppp. Swish around in my mouth. YEEOOWWW that be hot. Oh the peppermint, the chocolate. Divine, simply divine.
It's the little things that make me happy, I am fairly simple (that was hard to guess wasn't it)
Enjoy your boring coffee today, as I enjoy my divine delicate delicious dessert coffee.
It's never too late!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Diana, u are a NATURAL on blogging!!! I love reading ur blog, even though u haven't figured out how to get the pic of u slurping Mr. Peppermint Mocha Joe! :P I promise I'll show u how...anyway, I REALLY think u should start writing a novel! I'd be ur first customer to lineup and get it!! I really think u write good stuff...the everyday life of a stay at home mom with humor! We NEED more humor in our lives now a days! :) --- Just make sure u autograph my copy! ;P
I have two reasons to comment on your recent posts.
1. Jenny is being a comment hog! :) Just kidding. I love her comments.
2. Diana, you are so stinkin' funny! I'm sitting here listening to my little angel whine about being hungry right at bedtime and it's just going in one ear and out the other because you are sooo funny! Thanks! Miss you!
Yep...he's still whining. Sigh...
You two are so funny!!! Jenny if you want to write a book together we can do that!!! Katie you should write a book!!!! Jenny and I will support you!!! Or we could write a book together titled "The 3 Amigos!!"
Katie, your guest room looks ready for Jenny and I to come and see you. And Jenny's guest room is ready for you to come and stay at. I'd offer my guest room but it is still mt "craproom". But the both of you are so inspiring I might get it cleaned!!! Love ya both!!!!
Post a Comment