Nov 23, 2008

Yeah, Right!!!

I think the person who coined the saying "Kids keep you young" had dementia!!!! I have never been so tired in my life. As soon as he wakes until he's asleep there is constant talking, movement, acting, tantrums, etc. My son has so much energy that I am thinking of a way to harness him to a very large hamster wheel that is hooked up to a wind turbine and start generating free electricity for our home. "OK honey, mommy needs to do laundry. Get out there and start running". Can you imagine how much we could cut this country's energy bills if we used our children as generators!!! I am sure there's a way!!! Imagine all the kids out at recess across the nation. Power stations would be exploding from all the power generated.
And there should be scientists working on a way to extract some of that energy from these whippersnappers and be able to give us poor lifeless, tired creatures power injections. Kinda like botox, or collagen shots.
Now the person that said "energy is wasted on the youth" or something like that was a genius!!!! Obviously a tired worn out parent!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Tan said...

I AM SOOOOO WITH YOU!!!! Let's strap 'em up!!! :P

Smartie Pants said...

Have Lee come up with a design!!! We could sell the idea, get rich,and think of all the crafty things we could buy!!!!!!!!