Well, apparently I made Santa's good list this year (been a long long time since that last came about).
I am leaving for Hawaii on 12/17 in the morning BY MYSELF!!!!!! I will meet up with my friend/neighbor Lynda in Honolulu Hawaii. We are taking different airlines. We both arrive back in Portland on 12/22.
She has invited me to go on several different trips to various locations around the world but I just couldn't afford it. She asked me several weeks ago if I could go to Hawaii with her and I had every intention of looking into it but as usual here "Nothing goes as planned"!!!
She e-mailed me yesterday to see if I was joining her. I made some calls got on the Internet and as of 15 minutes ago I am booked and in less than a week I will be in hopefully sunny Hawaii!!! I am so excited. This is a real vacation for me and a HUGE treat from my husband!!!!! I am REALLY surprised that it's happening.
So Echo and JenE, JenE, JenE I am going to be missing the Christmas party at school on the 19th. Sorry!!! Angela, thanks for letting me bail out on my last day. And Yeah, I don't get my mammogram that week!!!
I can't think of a better way to end 2008!!! The only way better would be if all of you, my friends were joining us.
Aloha!!!!!!
It's never too late!
13 years ago
4 comments:
OMG!!! I can't believe that!! I'm SO HAPPY for you but at the same time I'm SO JEALOUS!!! :P Boy! U really must have made the "good list" !!!! Girl, we're SO gonna miss u on the class party! :) Make sure u don't forget to pack up your bikini!! ;P U are one lucky girl --- or woman! :) What time is your flight? Do u need a ride to the airport? Let me know...just not here. Wooohooo!!
Congrats! I'm so happy (and jealous) for you! Have a great time, and we'll all be thinking about you...wishing we were you!
JenE JenE JenE They do not make bikini's in my size!!!! Plus I am so white that I would be mistaken for a Beluga whale!!! No thanks, the Hawaiians might think of me as a delicassy.
Yes JenE JenE JenE, when I am good I am REALLY GOOD!!!!
KT KT KT see what your brother Max started!!! Now I think of people's names and wonder if I can shorten it. I know an LN (Ellen)
Mahalo my friends!!!!
I am so happy for you! You definitely deserve this tropical getaway. Good for you!
Post a Comment