I am very new to blogging. I do not know all the ins and outs and am trying to figure out what things mean. I only know two bloggers. One of them last night wrote I was "tagged." KT, KT, KT and JenE, JenE, JenE need to come and show me linking, posting photos and all that stuff. So I know I am not doing it right but I still wanted to do the writing part. I really am enjoying this whole blogging thingy!!!
So anyhoo, I am supposed to write 7 weird/random things about myself that people might not know. Somehow it was not hard at all. I decided to be VERY TAME on this!!!
If "Smartie Pants" was an animal what would she be??? I could have gone on but I will have pity on ya all!!!
1). I would be a sloth. I am so slow about finishing projects that I need to do. I have a huge mess in my house that needs to be dealt with but instead I just hang around and watch it get bigger. Sloths are very slow. They have low energy and that describes me pretty good right now. I can come over to your house and help you with a project and we would make great progress, but at my house it's a different story. Plus my brother-in-law once called me a sloth. See#4 at how I reacted when I heard that!!!!
2). I would be a butterfly. I love springtime and watching the world around me waking up. The colors in nature are spectacular. I would go from flower to flower gazing at it's beauty.
3). I would be a bird. I am so wanting to travel in my life right now. I would love to fly over to Europe and eat real Italian food, see Greece, Spain, Switzerland. I would live in Hawaii and my nest would be in a plumeria tree. Every morning I would wake to the sweet smell of that flower. I want to see the world!!!
4). I would be a T-Rex. Don't piss me off!!! I have a nasty bite. I growl a lot (just ask my family), I have a temper (again the family knows), and I really like meat. No Herbivore here.
5).I would be a hound dog. My husband always says that my nose is like a dog's. I can smell good things and bad things. This is for Lisa-" I hate the smell of grease!!!!" My son has an even better sense of smell. It truly is phenomenal.
6). I would be a kitty. Cats can sleep up to 16 hours a day. That sounds good. I love my bed, I love my pillows, I love my blankie. I enjoy taking "cat naps". There is such a sweet pleasure crawling in bed and grabbing a quick nap. I am yawning right now thinking about it. I'll pass on the fur balls!!!
7). I would be a laughing hyena. Get me around my friends and we start laughing, oh my goodness. I can start laughing at the dumbest things and almost wet my pants. Recently with a friend at the mall he said something so bold, something so outrageous that I couldn't catch my breath. I had tears running down my face, my stomach felt like a did 100 sit ups(as if!!!) from laughing so uncontrollably. It was awesome!!!! (Lisa, do you remember what I told you Matt said to the salesman???) I love laughing like that. I love that giddy feeling you get when you can't stop. Of course at 41 it is a bit embarrassing when you wet your pants. The older I get the closer I get to doing that.
And there you have it, 7 random things about "Smartie Pants"
Ok 1 more!!!
I would be a squirrel. We have a bunch that race around in our backyard. They chase each other, chase their own tails. They forget where they hid their nuts. They truly have ADHD. More days than not I feel "squirrley"!!!!
It's never too late!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Gosh, u almost make me peed on my pants!!!! Now I can totally see where Michael comes from, and I am sure glad of that! ;) OK, are free the coming Monday morning? Either I'll go over to ur place or u come to mine...I'll walk u through some stuff...let's make a date...that way, I can't run away! ;P
missed out the 'you' when I asked "ok are 'you' free the coming Monday? ;P
Post a Comment