Dec 14, 2008

ME, Pushy????

Some sweet person named JenE, JenE, JenE thought I was pushy in getting a friend named "Oogah Boogah" to e-mail me. Yes threatening my friend was a little naughty but I hadn't talked to her for a long time. I was missing her. So I knew the fastest way to hear from her was a threat. It worked. She e-mailed me very, very quickly. Now I have to work on her to start a blog.

She has a great set of parents that would do ANYTHING for their kids, grand kids, and friends. They are down to earth people that are always a pleasure to be around. I hadn't seen them in years and it was a nice surprise!!! As far as "Oogah Boogah's" glass eye..... well she was in a bar fight in Mexico one night. Someone stole her tequila and she busted the bar apart. She fought 30 men to find her drink. The rest of the people scattered out of the bar like cockroaches. She was one hot tamale and no one wanted to mess with the Bad Senorita with the hot chili pepper temper. When she found her drink she drank the tequila in a single shot. She was so mad that she slammed down the glass and it went into her eye. That my friends is how she got a glass eye!!!!
The bar was closed after such a fight. They never could get anyone back in there. The rumors were that the hot tamale, Bad Senorita, with the red hot chili pepper temper and glass eye might return again someday. No one wanted to get caught in there again. The building is still there, but it is like a ghost. There is a sketch drawn of this hot tamale, Bad Senorita on the door and in Spanish it says "Beware she may come back looking for her eye". It's across from the Taco bell on Bean Burrito Block road.
Go there if you dare.
Notice I threaten her from a computer far away where she can not get me. You don't want to make her mad!!!!
OK my amigos, adios!!!!

4 comments:

Mama Llama said...

You are one funny lady!

Smartie Pants said...

Thank you, Thank you very much little Mama Llama!!!!!

Jenny Tan said...

Gosh my dear Smartie Pants...I told you u ought to write some books! You're just so gifted!!! :)

Smartie Pants said...

Gifted in being goofy!!! Thanks JenE,JenE,JenE!!!