Dec 8, 2008

Time flying by

Whew another wild week behind me. I worked a lot with my friend. We were busy all week at her shop. I enjoy the fast pace and seeing what people create. I am so grateful for all the friends, and family that helped me with my child last week. BIG HELP!!!!!

I made more copies at school!!!! I think I screwed the homework assignment up.

A group of us had gone to my friend Angela's shop and painted ceramics. We had our "unveiling" party Friday night. The kids were wild, and loud. We had appetizers as our food and then we looked at what everyone made. It was fun!!!

I finally started to tackle some home projects (cleaning). Still need to put those lights up on the rest of the house.

Sunday my mom had my angel child all day. What a blessing!!! At one point my husband and son were gone at the same time. I snuck in a nap. It was so nice to relax and get a few extra ZZZZZ's.

This weeks forecast??? Busy Busy Busy!!!

No comments: