Jan 5, 2009

More highlights of 2008!!

Here is Michael at Washingon Park posing for his dear ole mom!!!



Here's my mom and her husband Ron who spend a lot of time with Michael. I am very grateful for the time they take him to give me a break!!!
This is Angela, my friend who owns "Rose City Ceramics".
I got to help her at her shop in December. That was a lot of fun!!!



This is Echo.
Our sons are in the same class this year. Her little guy Zac who is 4 is one of my "little cuties" that I just want to smooch on!!!

Here's Michael and his cousin Amelia in September!!!

This is our friend Cole. His mom LN (Ellen) and I have become good friends. I have pictures somewhere. Michael and Cole were in the same class last year. They both like to scooter, and play Wii.







Michael at Washington Park







This is an on going blog so more later!!!!

No comments: