Mar 4, 2009

Happy Birthday JenE JenE JenE

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday dear JenE, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!
And just think if you are bitten by a vampire you will have birthdays FOREVER!!!!
Well today, 17 years ago (I know it's a stretch, but it is your birthday!!) little JenE was born. I can see the love in her parents eyes as they looked at their bundle of joy!!! Fast forward 17 years and today she will spend it "ROCKIN' OUT" with a band!!! That's right she will be a rock star today!!! Hopefully I will have pictures later. They should be interesting.
Stay tuned!!!!
Happy Birthday JenE!!! Love ya!!! I thankfully don't want your blood, but maybe a certain Edward will drop by tonight for a quick bite!!!

3 comments:

Jenny Tan said...

Thanks Diana!!! I really had a great time yesterday w/ u all....just wished that the damm Guitar Heroes was a bit more "moms friendly"!!! :P

Smartie Pants said...

I had fun too!!! I think we have a new tradition for b-days. Staying home is better. So did Edward appear???? Did you get immortalized??? 34 forever!!!

Jenny Tan said...

heeelllloooo...I think it's about time u update this blog, girl!