Nov 11, 2008

Double Trouble

You know what is worse than worse??? Federal holidays!!!! Not only does that mean your child is home from school but so is your husband!!!! What's worse than that??? Your husband SUDDENLY decides to change a faucet that has been leaking for a few years and replace it with the ugliest faucet handle you've ever seen!!!! What's worse than that??? He is not "Joe the plumber"!!!!!!
Thank the good Lord above I have plans with my dear friend Lisa today, and we are meeting up with our dear friend Matt!!!
I AM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Diana
I just read your blogs all the way back to Nov 11th. You are just fantastic! I hope you weren't irritated that I had Christmas music on at the studio today 11/24-is it too soon? I did not know you went to a dance at the school--it sounds like you had a great time there! Good for you, girl! You do sound like you are so much happier now. I am glad. Much Love to you---Angela