I am such a goof ball!!! I was at "Michael's" craft store on Wednesday afternoon and an employee told me the "cricut" cartridges (scrapbooking) were going to be on sale starting Thanksgiving. I double checked and he confirmed for me that they were going to be open on Thanksgiving, and that the price would be $30.00 a cartridge. That's a great price!!! They are normally $90.00. So I thought OK I can be up at the crack of dawn to save $60.00. Set my alarm for 5:00 am. Was at Michael's a little after 6:00 am. No cars in the parking lot. Wow I get this great deal all to myself!!! Pulled up to the front door cause there were not even employee cars, and there was the sign!!! "Open Thanksgiving 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. That's right, I was 12 hours early!!!! So those that know how late I usually am, I was early this time. Way early!!!!
I did go back at 6:00 pm to get my good deal!!! YAY!!!
It's never too late!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment