Good ole Winco was out of my "Peppermint Mocha" coffee creamer last week. I had to use the boring "French Vanilla". Guess where I need to go today??? That's right, the happiest place on earth, "Winco". I hope they have my happy cream today or I might throw a tantrum right there in the farm aisle!!! My mornings have not been as perky and festive without my happy cream. SIGH!!! Wish me luck as I try not and have aisle rage in that store with all the aisle hogs!!! Just to calm myself I will have to hit Trader Joe's too. They have the best Madeline cookies there. Starbucks sells them too. If you've never had a Madeline with "peppermint mocha" then you are missing a very simple pleasure!!!
Simple girl, simple tastes, simple life (YEAH RIGHT)!!!
It's never too late!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Next time, place an order with me...either the creamer, OR the madeline! :)
Post a Comment