I do not like this phase that my "angel/demon" child is going through. Up and down, happy/mad, nice/screaming etc...
Every little thing I do now calls for huge drama from him. I really don't know how any of us survive childhood!!! What about these families that have 19 kids??? INSANITY!!!!! I was not a good kid and I am wondering how my mom kept her cool. Several times a day I feel my blood pressure rise to the boiling point and then slowly come back down.
Our school district is thinking about cutting out one day of school so it would be 4 day school weeks. That might just be what puts me over the edge.
And to think that I actually signed up for this fun!!!
A padded room with food, crafts, and medication sounds good right now. I do hope all of you will come by for visits.
It's never too late!
13 years ago
5 comments:
How about if I join you in that padded room! ;)Hang in there, at least, they WILL be having school this coming Monday!
Monday is when I get to meet with the whole school about Michael. I can hardly wait!!! Yes join me in that room we might actually get some projects done. YAY!!!
I bet you could charge admission for the padded room! Some days, I'd pay a lot to be in there!
Hang in there...thinking of you. Hope all goes well.
Miss you!
Katie
Be sure to check your facebook wall tomorrow!!! A gift awaits....!
R u on Facebook Diana?? How come ur not adding us huh??
Post a Comment