Jun 13, 2009

"Diary of a Wimpy Mom"

Well today is the first day of summer vacation. Sigh... Yesterday was spent trying to clean house for the arrival of my sister in law. I felt depressed and it was so hard to get things done. This past week I spent so many hours arguing with Michael. First thing in the morning, right after school, all the way to bedtime. I am mentally exhausted. SIGH...
How will this summer be a vacation? How will this family make it through these trying times. I don't know.
On the brighter side my sister in law from Iran is here. She is a lovely woman and it is nice to see her. It will help that she is here for this next week with Michael. As is the custom in many countries she came bearing gifts. My Persian family spoils us.

So as countdown of "Diary of a Wimpy Mom" begins it is day 87. The husband and kid are already getting on my nerves. They are squabbling at each other. God help me. DRINKS ANYONE???? BARTENDER MAKE MINE A DOUBLE!!!!