The world was shocked this week with the news of Michael Jackson's death.
I felt sorry for that "boy". I don't think mentally he was an adult.
His life was filled with such pain and heartache. Success does not give you a "free" pass out of the troubles of our world.
I had watched the interviews of him talking about his childhood and the stress that he experienced as a boy to be successful and please his dad. It's sad that we as parents sometimes want so much for our children but at a high cost to them. Michael Jackson didn't get the experience of a "normal" growing up and consequentially it scarred his adult life too.
One of the saddest things to me about this boy was that he was uncomfortable in his own skin. He couldn't look in the mirror without seeing so called flaws in himself. Many surgeries later I wonder if he ever felt "good enough". All of that cosmetic change only catapulted him into deeper agony I believe. His pictures show the complete physical transformation that he went through. I doubt he ever gained the happiness he so wanted. Of course the rumors of his behavior were awful but clear warning signs of a person in need of serious help.
I do hope that he has finally entered into peace and the acceptance of who he was born as was a beautiful person with so much love and talent to bring happiness to millions.
It's never too late!
13 years ago
1 comment:
美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室 , 美女主播聊天室
Post a Comment