Michael and I met some friends for ceramic painting at my good friend Angela's shop (Rose City Ceramics). The kids all painted various items for Christmas gifts or for themselves. Great creativity. I think they all enjoyed it. My son painted really fast and then was in and out of the shop, jumping around, tossing a bouncy ball. Of course there are breakables everywhere. Anyhoo all the kids finished and left. I was ready to go because I was meeting Janet for our monthly meeting of shuffling papers, I mean scrapbooking. Suddenly my little angel decides he wants to add some more details. GGGRRRR!!! Ok but hurry up I got places to go, people to see, paper to buy!!!
Seriously, almost an hour later and many delays we still aren't finished so we had to bring it home so we can go back and paint more on our items. These of course are the "little" things that annoy you as a mom. I could have said many things to him about his choice of timing, etc. but it wasn't going to change the outcome. I drop him off, get my stuff and headed to meet Janet. Poor Janet has put up with my tardiness, cancelling and just all around flakiness for a while now and I am afraid one day she will quit on me. And before it was Janet it was Lisa. That's probably why she stayed away, got tired of always waiting on me!!!! My life does not go as scheduled. I truly have been working on it. Right Abeer???? It's hard, no one likes waiting. In the end we laughed, and enjoyed each other's company.
One of our favorite topics is "Mike Rowe" from "Dirty Jobs" and "Deadliest Catch" MEEOOOWWW!!!! I see you smiling Jenny T. He's a sexy one!!!
We had fun. I don't get much done but at least I am out of the house and with other adults. YAY!!!
It's never too late!
13 years ago
3 comments:
what? U mean I missed out on the Mike Rowe topic??? Who cares about the kids having fun, when there's the topic of Mike Rowe???? Arrghhh!! We gotta bring that topic up again, next time we all meet! :P
You betcha baby!!! When are you going to go with Janet and I????
I'm shooting for Jan '09. Let me know which Saturday are u girls going. R u all going this month? If ur going on the 27th, I MIGHT be able to join u...it's Lee's shut down week...otherwise I'll wait for Jan. :)
Post a Comment