Jan 18, 2009

No more "Happy Cream"


Well I know the holidays are over. I have not been able to find my "Peppermint Mocha" creamer in weeks. I am on my last bottle. I am very sad. I will have to resort to the French again. I never had any desire to go to France by the way. I here they are very snobby people. SIGH!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny Tan said...

Awww....I would have bought u a dozen if it weren't for the snow!!! =P Oh man, and I thought of asking u to go to France with me some day! :P I'd love to go there...for their bakeries).... sigh!!!

Smartie Pants said...

JenE,JenE,JenE I am positive that you can bake better than some snotty chef. It's not your fault about the creamer, last year I planned much better and was able to freeze several bottles. I ran out of time. Oh Well!!!
I am all for going to the Asian beaches with you. The only thing is because I am taller, wider, and pink they might think I am a Pokemon character and I might get mobbed!!! Sigh!!!

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT